Sure. A lot of our traders do this and are very satisfied with the results.
If you are unsatisfied with the product within 7 days of purchase, you can get a full refund.
Yes it does. In fact, we recommend the use of a VPS server to ensure you have a 100% connection and no outages in your signals.
Yes, it does. TradeCopier works as a MT4 Expert Advisor and therefore both Master and Slave(s) need to have the pc running and the MT4 Trading Platform on. In fact, we recommend the use of a VPS server to ensure you have a 100% connection and no outages in your signals.
Yes. You can copy your trades from one broker to another. TradeCopier is compatible with any brokers, but only with MT4 Trading Platform.
We are happy to provide you with a fully functional 7-day free trial. Click to get the trial.
Very easy. If you can install an Expert Advisor, you can get this to work for you. Full instructions are provided. Also, please check the videos in our homepage.
Our statistics show that 98% of the trades are processed in less than 1 second. The remaining 2% may experience longer delays due to exterior factors to TradeCopier. Some examples include network latency, broker acceptance of the order, busyness of the market, etc.
Yes, of course. You can upgrade and downgrade your subscription at any time. Upgrades become immediately available in your account after the upgrade payment. Downgrades are reflected in your subscription payment on the month after your downgrade request.
If you would like to pay via a different method please contact us with your proposal.
Your order will be processed within 24 hours. During this time, you will be emailed full set-up instructions, download link and licence information. If you have not received a set-up email from us after 24 hours from your order please contact us
No, not yet but we're working on it.
No. It will copy trades across different computers, in different locations. It will also copy across multiple metatrader platforms on the same computer.
Yes, you can use a DivideRate parameter. For instance, you can trade 1 lot on the master and 4 lots on the slave (DivideRate=4.0). Inversely, 4 lots on the master and 1 lots on the slave is also possible (DivideRate=0.25).
Yes, you can copy all trades available in the MT4 platform.
No, not yet.
No. The Slave has to adjust the size of their account by the DivideRate parameter. There is no %risk circuit-breaker.
All trades initiated from the master account. Automatic trades (from other EAs, for example) and manual trades.
These are some of the most probable causes:
Please contact us and make sure that our emails are not blocked by your spam filters.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.